With over hundreds of hospitals and medical device OEMs invested in additive manufacturing to improve patient care, it’s no doubt why they’ve turned to digital manufacturing solutions to help scale their initiatives. Increasing number of physicians and application engineers are developing patient-specific parts, surgical tools, anatomical models for surgical training, and orthopedic implants to improve healthcare.
We look forward to sharing our findings, but also bringing industry experts from Mayo Clinic, VisionAir 3D and EOS to share their point of view on how digitalization can help organizations scale their AM operations.
15 Minutes - Point of Care & Medical Device Digital Transformation Webinar
- Janet Kar, SVP Digital Transformation, Link3D
- Mark Seaton, EVP of Global Sales & Marketing, Link3D
45 Minutes - Interactive Fireside Chat with Link3D & Mayo Clinic, VisionAir 3D & EOS
- Jonathan M. Morris, M.D. Radiologist, Mayo Clinic
- Amy Alexander, Senior Biomedical Engineer, Mayo Clinic - Department of Radiology's Anatomic Modeling Lab
- Keith Grafmeyer - Director Of Product Development, VisionAir
- Laura Gilmour, Global Medical Business Development Manager, EOS North America