Link3D enables organizations to scale their additive manufacturing infrastructure across complex supply chains and IT environments. Over the last few years, Link3D has supported the consumer product landscape to help build and scale AM prototyping, tooling, production and mass personalization operations.
Learn and meet industry leaders from Stanley Black & Decker, Tapestry, Danfoss, HILOS, The LEGO Group, Superstrata / Arevo, TaylorMade, New Balance, SmileDirect Club, Sugar Lab & Culinary Printworks, Albatross Bikes, OECHSLER +
Welcome Kick-Off with Link3D - Organizers of the Event
Scaling Rapid Prototyping at Consumer Product Businesses with Additive Manufacturing
- Jeff Hemenway, Vice President, Key Customers and Business Segments at Stratasys
- Tomer Emmar, Rapid Prototyping Manager at Tapestry
- Daniel Dempsey, Ph. D., Manufacturing Innovation Engineering Manager at New Balance
- Chris Rollins, Advanced Design Engineer at TaylorMade Golf Company
Panel: End Use & Serial Production to Support Consumer Products
- Erika Berg, Managing Director of Application and Business Development at Carbon
- Eric Folsom, Director of Technology at HILOS
- Diana Deresh, Manager, Additive Manufacturing - Production Metals at Stanley Black & Decker
- Christian Beck, Business Development Manager at OECHSLER
Panel: Tooling with 3D Printing with Consumer Industry
- Patrick Dunne, Vice President, Advanced Application Development at 3D Systems Corporation
- Mandanà Moshiri, Additive Manufacturing Technology Manager at The LEGO Group
- Kevin Ayers 🦕, former Additive Design & Manufacturing Specialist at Danfoss
- Gianluca Mattaroccia, Engineering Fellow at The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Panel: Enabling Mass Personalization for Consumer Products
- Paulina Perepelkin, Business Development US at Twikit
- Alireza Parandian, Head of Global Business Strategy Wearables at Materialise NV (Hoya, Eyewear)
- Meagan Bozeman, Co-Founder at Culinary Printworks and Sugar Lab
- Sonny Vu, CEO of Superstrata Bike & AREVO
- Drew Marschner, R&D Engineer at SmileDirect
Panel: The Future of the Consumer Product Landscape
- Anthony Graves, Senior Director, Head of Software Product and Strategy, Digital Manufacturing at HP
- Jason Jammallo, Senior Manufacturing Innovation Engineer & Additive Manufacturing Staff Manager at New Balance
- Will Hilgenberg, Founder of Albatross Bikes
- Daniel D'Amico, Rapid Prototyping Engineer at Hasbro
VIRTUAL NETWORKING TABLES
We will also be joined by:
1.C America Makes
1.03 3D Systems
1.06 Carpenter Additive
1.08 PostProcess Technologies
1.10 Pollen AM
1.D eMotion Tech
- How does Virtual Networking Work? We will be using the Remo.co virtual conferencing platform provided by Link3D, allowing delegates to meet each other seamlessly across the virtual networking floor. Simply login to your Chrome Browser on your computer, turn on your camera and mic to network.
- I don't operate in the consumer sector, can I still attend? Most definitely! We are all inclusive. Just note that presentations will be focussed on additive manufacturing activities enabling the consumer product sector.
- Will there be recordings? Yes, register and you will receive a link to the recording after the event takes place.