Join us Thursday, May 6th from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM SGT to explore and understand the ongoing additive manufacturing landscape in the Asia-Pacific region. We will have guest speakers from Australia, China, India, Japan, Singapore and South Korea join us on stage who will share their country's additive manufacturing situation.
Register now to save your seat, learn about your neighboring regions and also have the opportunity to network across borders.
3:00 - 3:15 PM SGT - Virtual Networking Reception
3:15 - 3:20 PM SGT - Welcome Speech
3:20 - 3:35 PM SGT - The Changing Face of Manufacturing in Australia
🇦🇺 John Croft, Additive Manufacturing Hub Manager at Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL) | AM Hub
4:05 - 4:20 PM SGT - State of Additive Manufacturing Industrialization in Singapore
🇸🇬 Dr Chaw Sing Ho, Managing Director at National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Cluster (NAMIC)
4:20 - 4:35 PM SGT - New Challenges Facing 3D Printing in China 2021
🇨🇳 Marcel Vorburger, VP Operations APAC at EOS
4:35 - 4:50 PM SGT - Additive Manufacturing Landscape in South Korea
🇰🇷 Emma Kwon | 권순효 팀장, Sales Manager at Materialise
4:50 - 5:35 PM SGT - Explore Additive Manufacturing Opportunities & Trends Across the Asia-Pacific Region
- 🇦🇺 John Croft, Additive Manufacturing Hub Manager at Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL) | AM Hub
- 🇸🇬 Wesley Lam, Senior Research Engineer at SIMTech A*Star
- 🇯🇵 Hiroyuki Maruoka, Specialist, Application Development Sec., Modeling Technical Dept., Manufacturing Solutions Division at Marubeni SYS
- 🇮🇳 Vaman Kulkarni, Freelance Consultant, Ex Director Aeromechanical & Mechanical Systems & Components, Honeywell Technology Solutions
- 🇨🇳 Lu Zhen, Lead Application Engineer, SLM Solutions APAC
- 🇰🇷 Sangmin (Simon) Lee, Regional Director Asia, AM Ventures Managment
5:35 - 6:00 PM SGT - Virtual Networking Reception
- How does Virtual Networking Work? We will be using the Remo.co virtual conferencing platform provided by Link3D, allowing delegates to meet each other seamlessly across the virtual networking floor. Simply login to your Chrome Browser on your computer, turn on your camera and mic to network.
- Do you operate in Asia-Pacific? Apply to get a virtual table. Complete the registration form, and the next page will link you to the Virtual Table application form.
- I don't operate in Asia-Pacific, can I still attend? Most definitely! We are all inclusive. Just note that presentations will be focussed on additive manufacturing activities taking place across the APAC region.
- Will there be recordings? Yes, register and you will receive a link to the recording after the event takes place.
- Is this a one-time event, or will there be multiple? Expect more events to come on a regular basis. We are aiming to bring the APAC additive manufacturing community together on a monthly basis to help support 3D printing growth across our region.
- How can I apply to speak on the virtual APAC AM Meetup stage? Yes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she will direct you to your the APAC AM Meetup Country Leader to secure an opportunity to speak at upcoming events.